If you’ve been hurt and you believe someone else is at fault, the injury attorneys at the Hanna Law Firm will fight to make sure your rights are protected. An injury leaves the victim and their loved ones reeling. You have to focus on your recovery, but may be struggling with physical pain, emotional trauma, and the stress of losing an income. Our experienced accident lawyers have a proven track record of success. We get big results for our clients so that they can focus on what’s most important: recovery and rebuilding their lives.
Do I Have a Case?
The attorneys at the Hanna Law Firm have decades of experience helping clients achieve results. We look forward to sitting down with you to discuss your claim. Our consultations are free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Let’s get the ball rolling.
Our Injury Attorneys Put You First
The accident and injury attorneys at the Hanna Law Firm are committed to winning you the highest possible financial reward for your accident. We will investigate what happened from every angle. We will track down the responsible party or parties. We will calculate the full amount you need to cover bills, pain and suffering, and other losses. We understand that many people feel scared and uncertain after an accident. You can count on us to update you regularly about the status of your claim and to always treat you with understanding and respect.
We offer skilled and compassionate counsel across a variety of practice areas. Every client is given the full focus of our attention, and every case is provided with all the resources it needs for the best outcome. We can help you with:
If you or a loved one has been hurt, schedule your free consultation with one of the experienced lawyers at the Hanna Law Firm. For your convenience, we have offices across west Texas: Abilene, Odessa, Sweetwater, and Midland. Call us at 432-606-2378.
LET US START TODAY
Not every injury warrants a personal injury lawsuit. In order to have a claim, a few elements are required.
- We must prove a party had a duty to exercise reasonable care.
- We must prove the party failed in that duty.
- We must prove the failure to exercise reasonable care caused injury.
- We must prove the victim suffered real damages.
Every injury case is different, and there are many factors that must be considered in figuring out the monetary worth of your claim.
- Your salary before the accident
- The severity of your injuries
- How long you will be out of work
- The cost of your medical bills and personal property damage.
We work for you, and our goal is to win you the maximum possible compensation for your losses.
Sometimes determining fault is fairly straightforward, but often it’s not. Our skilled attorneys will conduct thorough research, interview witnesses, and investigate every detail of your accident to make sure every responsible party is identified. We will then focus on building a strong case against them.
After you have been injured in an accident, what you do and don’t do can have a direct impact on the compensation you are able to receive. This holds true even if you were hurt due to no fault of your own. Here are a few tips that will help us build the strongest case possible.
- Get medical attention right away. Pay attention to your body. Some injuries, like brain injuries, may not show up right away.
- If appropriate, call the police. A police report can be important evidence in a case.
- If possible, document the scene of the accident. Take pictures and write down what happened. Take down contact information for witnesses.
- Keep good records. Save all medical bills and invoices for property repairs. Keep everything organized and in one place.
- Call a lawyer to represent you. Do so as soon as you are able.
- Do not talk to an insurance company before consulting a lawyer. And do not accept any money from them.
- Do not post about the accident on social media. If you post the wrong thing, it can be used against you.